Toast to new beginnings at the Prairie Guest House
The rehearsal dinner is among the wedding weekend’s most beautiful and intimate moments for friends and families of the wedded couple. It celebrates the joining of two families through an evening of food, storytelling, and laughter, as well as a drink or two to settle some pre-wedding nerves!
The Prairie Guest House sets the perfect rehearsal dinner scene: a beautifully decorated dining room, a courtyard area equipped with patio furniture and plenty of space for outdoor family games, and a 9-room guest house should you wish to rent the entire property. All set in a charming, relaxing atmosphere. We can accommodate up to 28 guests for sit-down events, or up to 45 guests for cocktail parties.
You are welcome to provide your own catering, or we will happily cater for groups of 12 or greater. See below for pricing and details.
Cater your own event:
We provide the venue; you provide full-service outside catering upon approval.
Pricing: The venue rental fee for a 3 hour, main-house dining room and sunroom rental is $500. Add on the courtyard area for an additional $250 for the same time period. The details are as follows:
- Staff to setup/cleanup the event
- Flatware, silverware, and food-storage equipment
- Water, tea, and coffee station
- Food and adult beverages, if desired
- Congratulations and celebration!
Have us cater:
We do all the work! The venue rental fee is $500 for 3 hours in the dining room and sunroom. See below for menu pricing and details.
With individualized catering, we can offer a great number of dinner options for you and your guests to choose from, meaning nobody is stuck with something they don’t like or can’t eat. Dinners are all served with water, coffee, and tea, and while we cannot provide alcohol, a cold beverage station will be available for any alcoholic beverages you wish to supply. Please see the current seasonal menu below:
- BBQ dogs and burgers and all the fixings – $25/person
- Pulled pork BBQ on brioche – $25/person
- Baked Salmon with Dill/Lemon sauce – $35/person
- Sliced, Roasted Beef Sirloin with Horseradish Aioli – $41/person
- Grilled, Sliced Chicken Breast with Fresh Pineapple-Cilantro Salsa – $32/person
- Ask us about our seasonal sides – $4/each
Kids Dinners – $18/person (served along with the sides of the selected dinner menu)
- Chicken Fingers
- PB & J mini sandwiches
- Hot dogs